High speed, accurate surface preparation at an economical price.
For any surface, for any coating, the SP8 performs with great versatility. It offers high speed, accurate surface preparation at an economical price. The SP8 utilizes a variety of hardened steel or tungsten-carbide-tipped (TCT) cutters in cage setups geared for specific needs. Choose from air, gas or electric power supplies.
- Fine cutting depth adjustment.
- Tri-tube handle for strength, front carry bar eases transport.
- Lightweight for easy maneuverability.
- Convenient engine stop switch.
- Hexagonal drive-shaft and sealed bearings for longer life.
- Available with air, gas or electric power supply.
- Isolation mounts to ease operator vibration.
- Dust control outlet.
- Optional Power Supply
- Cutters – hardened steel, tungsten-carbide-tipped, or tungsten-carbide milling flails.
|Engine||6hp B&S Vangard 5.5hp Honda||Various 3hp Motors||5hp Gast 8 90CRM @ 90PSI|
|Standard Cutting Width||<8” (203 mm)||<8” (203 mm)||<8” (203 mm)|
|Depth (per pass)||<1/16” (1.6 mm)||<1/16” (1.6 mm)||<1/16” (1.6 mm)|
|Weight||135lbs (61kg)||150lbs (68kg)||135lbs (61kg)|