Little Wonder leaf and debris vacuums clear and collect all types of debris — large and small; bottles, cans, leaves, pine needles, straw, gravel, and other debris that would normally have to be swept up by hand.
- Powered to perform. Powerful Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard engine.
- Industry-leading suction. Top in air flow for the past 20 years.
- Top loading. Fills debris bag completely without loss of suction.
- Biggest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Wind shield diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40″ unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts; no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain.