Little Wonder leaf and debris vacuums clear and collect all types of debris — large and small; bottles, cans, leaves, pine needles, straw, gravel, and other debris that would normally have to be swept up by hand.
- Powered to perform. Honda® GX270 engine and worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2 transmission.
- Industry-leading speed is 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster. Up to 4.2 mph forward and up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Industry-leading suction – Top in air flow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Wind shield diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40″ unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to nd a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts; no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear-drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
- 2 year warranty.
Hose Kit (Part #600020)
Replacement Liner Kit (#600025)
Nozzle Guard (Part #600035)
Felt Liner Kit (Part #600050)