The Pro Edger is user–friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet-arm height adjustment system for fatigue-free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cuts create crisp, distinct edges faster and with less effort.
- Available with Briggs & Stratton® Intek Series 550 or Honda® GX120 engine.
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market.
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- 10″ steel blade is sharpened on all four sides, giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extend time between sharpening.
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4″
- Blade shield keeps debris off the belts.
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and blade engagement all from the operator’s position.
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four-wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles in the front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability.
- Optional Crack Cleaner Attachment available
Pro-Edger, Part #GS6232-00-01
Crack Cleaner Kit Attachment, Part #GS6020-00-01
Replacement 8″ Wire Brush, Part #GS1270B