Increased capacity and performance to handle your largest project or any workload you put in from of it.
Unique features of the Patcher 4 include:
- Large 395-gallon capacity material tank.
- Additional material loading door on the driver side, offering two intake areas for greater efficiency. Includes a third area for bucket storage.
- Optional powered auger chute to dispense material extends outside the wheel path for safer and more efficient application.
- Integrated digital control system ensures mastic temperatures are always kept within specifications.
- Angled and staggered agitation blades provide superior material agitation and aggregate suspension, ensuring a consistent material blend as it moves through to the discharge gate.
- A 6:1 gearbox delivers high torque to eliminate agitation stall using high-density material.
- Innovative anti-splash lids with automatic safety shut-offs protect your crew from hot sealant splashes.
- The versatility to simultaneously melt and prepare Mastic One, Matrix, and TechCrete to repair wide cracks and distresses in bituminous and PCC pavements.