Mastic One® is a hot-applied, pourable, aggregate filled, black color, self-adhesive, pavement repair mastic used for preserving, maintaining and repairing asphalt, Portland Cement Concrete pavement and bridge deck surfaces. Composed of highly modified polymer asphalt, Mastic One® is designed for large cracks and distressed surface areas too small for re-paving. Meets ASTM Specification D8260 Type I.
Mastic One® Type 2 is ideally suited for cooler climates; may not be suitable for some applications where pavement temperatures exceed 158° F. Meets ASTM Specification D8260 Type II.
Ideally used for:
- Repairing deteriorated longitudinal joints
- Leveling depressed thermal cracks
- Filling wide cracks and joints
- Pretreatment of fatigue cracked areas prior to surface treatments
- Filling potholes
- Sealing utility cuts
- Skin patch repairs
- Leveling manhole covers
- Leveling bridge deck approaches
- Filling spalls, popouts, and corner breaks