The model TR-1-NK-HE digital scale indicator is supplied with a 5000 psi (temperature compensated) sensor with 12 feet of hook-up cable to the digital display. The unit provides a quick and easy weight check for shipping or receiving, or inventory verification. It has a “Lock-on-Weight” feature that keeps the weight on the display while pressure may be bleeding in the lifting cylinder. The ability to weigh while loading eliminates time wasted using a stationary scale. The display is mounted for easy viewing and operation without interfering with the operators view. It gives the operator a quick check for unsafe overloads.
- Attach to any type of hydraulic lifting system and view the weight of the load being lifted.
- Accuracy error less than 2% of lifts capacity.
- Use on forklifts and loaders.
- Converts hydraulic pressures to readable weight display.
- Water-resistant corrosion proof enclosure with stainless steel adjustable stand/mount
- Overload warning.
- Weight totalization feature.
- Lock-on-Weight for stable viewing and totaling of weight.
- All pushbutton controls
- Data output for printer or computer
- Super bright LED display
- Temperature compensated sensor supplied
- Optional label printer or thermal tape printer